The Porsche warranty extension is designed to give you total peace of mind and the reassurance that your pride and joy has the complete backing of a factory warranty. When your new or Pre-owned Porsche warranty is due to expire, you can take the same peace of mind with you in the long life of your car by extending your warranty. Your Porsche warranty extension provides similar benefits and security to those of any new Porsche warranty.
60% of all Porsche vehicles ever built are still on the road today. This is a clear indication that we are committed to exceptional performance and reliability. So much so, we'd like to give you that commitment in writing. The Porsche warranty extension is valid for a period of 12 months and offers comprehensive cover. The warranty can be used to extend cover on a new vehicle or Porsche Approved Pre-owned car and is accepted by Official Porsche Centres all over the world. With the added security that comes with comprehensive warranty cover, you can now look forward to many thousands of kilometres of stress-free driving pleasure from your Porsche. Should you choose to sell your vehicle privately, the Porsche warranty extension is transferable* and may add to the attractiveness of your Porsche to prospective purchasers.
Warranty Extension Conditions
- Porsche warranty extension is available on qualifying Porsche vehicles aged between one and nine and with a total mileage of less than 200,000 kms.
- The warranty can be extended annually via your official Porsche Service Centre prior to the policy expiring, following a technical inspection.
- If your vehicle's policy has expired, provided the ownership of the vehicle has not changed, the policy can also be extended once the vehicle has passed the multi-check inspection examination and any faults detected repaired using genuine Porsche parts.
- All service tasks must be performed and documented as specified in the Warranty Guarantee and Maintenance booklet.
- The vehicle must continue to be maintained as described in the Warranty and Maintenance booklet.
- The vehicle must not have been subjected to undue strains or used for purposes other than those for which it was intended.
- The Porsche warranty is not available to be purchased by licensed motor vehicle dealers for any vehicle that will be sold in their business.
- Warranty defects must be presented immediately to an official Porsche Centre.
- The vehicle must be no more than nine years old and less than 200,000 km, with full service history and without modifications.