In line with current government guidelines all
Alternatively the specialist
In the event of a breakdown
You can contact
Phone: 03457 911 911
Phone: 0800 777 123
A. If your
If you are a
A. If you are a
A. In the event of a breakdown
A. Unfortunately, it will not be possible for you to purchase a new
Any renewal request that is not notified prior to the existing policy expiry date and/or not purchased within the above 90 day period will be subject to the higher ‘standalone’ policy price.
*This period will be kept under review.
A. Please notify your
A. If you identify a vehicle defect which you wish to claim under your
A. Some storage tips:
• To remove strain on components, engage 1st gear (Manual) or move selector lever to position “P” (Automatic/PDK) to prevent the vehicle from rolling and release parking brake. This should only be carried out if vehicle is parked on a flat, level surface.
• Check tyre inflation pressure and correct if necessary
• On manual transmission vehicles, with the engine switched off, free up the clutch mechanism by depressing and releasing the clutch pedal several times
• Visually inspect the bodywork for dirt (bird droppings, etc.) and deposits (sap, leaves etc.), and clean/remove where necessary to avoid paintwork damage
• Ensure there is no build-up of debris (leaves, twigs etc), in the area at the rear of the bonnet/below the windscreen wipers
• Check the interior to make sure it stays dry and wipe away any condensation
• Where possible carry out battery care and maintenance with a suitable trickle charger
If the vehicle is in storage for a period exceeding 3 months:
• To help prevent flat spots on tyres, move the vehicle forwards or backwards to rotate the tyres to a different position (offset by at least 90°).
• Free up brake system by fully depressing the brake pedal several times, this can be done at the same time as the moving the vehicle
• For classic
Two years later, AFN became the sole UK concessionaire for
Located adjacent to the M4, the current site covers nine acres and is totally unique. Accommodating approximately 100 employees, the Reading office was designed to reflect the corporate identity of
There are 42
© 2020 All rights reserved to
*Data determined in accordance with the Worldwide Harmonized Light Vehicles Test Procedure (WLTP) as required by law. You can find more information on WLTP at www.porsche.com/wltp. For Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV) range and Equivalent All Electric Range (EAER) figures are determined with the battery fully charged, using a combination of both battery power and fuel.
Values are provided for comparison only. To the extent that fuel and energy consumption or CO₂ values are given as ranges, these do not relate to a single, individual car and do not constitute part of the offer. Optional features and accessories can change relevant vehicle parameters such as weight, rolling resistance and aerodynamics which may result in a change in fuel or energy consumption and CO₂ values. Vehicle loading, topography, weather and traffic conditions, as well as individual driving styles, can all affect the actual fuel consumption, energy consumption, electrical range, and CO₂ emissions of a car.
** Important information about the all-electric