If you are a business user:
• A proportion of the rentals may be claimable as an expense against taxable profits*
• An element of the VAT on rentals may be recoverable by VAT registered businesses^
You can build in a service, maintenance and tyres plan to make budgeting even easier.
*The above note is intended as a summary of the principles of VAT and tax in this complex area. It is not intended to be and should not be construed as constituting tax advice and we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content is accurate, complete or up-to-date. Volkswagen Financial Services (UK) Limited cannot be held liable in any way for any reliance upon this document, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable. For specific tax advice relating to your particular set of circumstances, you should contact your own HMRC officer or your usual VAT / tax advisers.
^This is subject to a 50% block where there is any element to private use of a motor car.
It’s really quite simple. Once you have chosen your vehicle and decided on you initial rental, you need to make three decisions that will affect your monthly payments:
Your rental payment period
Choose any payment period between 12 and 48 months.
Mileage per year
Choose how many miles you expect to drive each year¹.
Choose to include a service, maintenance and tyres plan in your agreement.
Once you have paid all outstanding rentals, you simply hand your vehicle back, subject to fair wear and tear and excess mileage charges.
¹ Mileage restrictions apply.
What happens if I want to end my agreement early?
• Contract Hire agreements are not designed to be settled early. If you wish to end your agreement early you can request an early termination quote to cover the cost of the remaining rentals, these can be quite expensive.
Will I own the vehicle?
• No, the vehicle is owned by
At the end of your agreement:
• You just pay any outstanding fees and hand the vehicle back to
• It is really important that you keep up to date with your monthly repayments. Please contact us if you are having any difficulties as the vehicle may be at risk if you don’t.
• If you exceed the agreed mileage set out in your agreement then excess mileage charges will apply. If during your agreement you think you will go over your anticipated mileage then please contact
• It is important to keep your vehicle in good condition as you may be charged for any damage that goes beyond fair wear and tear.
• An offer of finance depends on certain conditions. Finance subject to status. Available to 18s and over. Terms and conditions apply.
For further information and to obtain an individual tailored quote, please contact your local
© 2020 All rights reserved to
*Data determined in accordance with the Worldwide Harmonized Light Vehicles Test Procedure (WLTP) as required by law. You can find more information on WLTP at www.porsche.com/wltp. For Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV) range and Equivalent All Electric Range (EAER) figures are determined with the battery fully charged, using a combination of both battery power and fuel.
Values are provided for comparison only. To the extent that fuel and energy consumption or CO₂ values are given as ranges, these do not relate to a single, individual car and do not constitute part of the offer. Optional features and accessories can change relevant vehicle parameters such as weight, rolling resistance and aerodynamics which may result in a change in fuel or energy consumption and CO₂ values. Vehicle loading, topography, weather and traffic conditions, as well as individual driving styles, can all affect the actual fuel consumption, energy consumption, electrical range, and CO₂ emissions of a car.
** Important information about the all-electric